Earlier, CES in collaboration with Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering set up a battery lab cum workshop at PCCOE campus, to improve the industry- institute interaction and to enhance the practical knowledge of students.
- Published a Knowledge Paper On India Lead Acid Battery Market 2016 – 2020.
- Organized Hands-On Training Program (2nd Batch) on Lead-acid Battery Operation & Maintenance and Li-Ion Overview for Solar and Electric Vehicle, 16-17 March 2018.
- Working with Pune University for testing of batteries and also conducting trainings
- Working with leading lead acid manufacturers like Exide, Amara Raja, Okaya Power and so on.
- Working on advance lead acid technology which includes Bipolar technology and carbon addition content.