The candidate will take charge of all the graphic design activities across the organization such as creating brochures, marketing emails, illustrations, infographics, videos, e-learning assets, and so on. Key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Study design briefs.
- Analyse graphic requirements.
- Provide creative inputs.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Brainstorm and develop illustrations, logos, brochures, infographics, animations, and videos.
- Help CES members to create layouts and infographics for whitepapers/knowledge papers.
- Help content developers brainstorm and create various templates.
- Provide inputs for CES and IESA website design improvements and support regular updates.
- Find content-appropriate images online.
- Work with multiple teams such as eLearning, marketing, magazine, website developers, consultants, and so on.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to gather feedback and get sign-off.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
- Freedom to experiment and learn new technologies
- Career growth opportunities
- Customer, partner, and vendor interaction
- Healthy and flourishing work environment Additional Information:
This is a full-time position with 6 months probationary period. In this capacity, the candidate will be paid a fairly competitive salary with industry standards. In addition, he/she will be immediately eligible upon employment to participate in benefits generally made available to full-time employees which include but are not limited to an annual bonus, health insurance, and gym membership.
Customized Energy Solutions (CES) is one of the fastest-growing energy consulting & services companies, operating in North America for the past 20+ years with a global presence in India, Canada, Japan, Mexico and Vietnam. CES is working with over 500 clients across the value chain of the electricity industry globally. We started our India operations as Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd in 2010. The company set-up demands individuals to work on their own to achieve required goals and to meet the deadlines.
The India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) was launched in 2012 by Customized Energy Solutions to promote energy storage & microgrid technologies and their applications in India. Please find more information on IESA at www.indiaesa.info/
- Graphics/Animation/Multimedia degree/diploma course
- 3+ years of proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, videos, and other graphic assets
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Camtasia)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Decent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to grasp domain knowledge
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and accountability
- Demonstrated capacity to achieve clear objectives and goals with minimal supervision